Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Journey Continues...

NaNoWriMo continues to challenge me. I'm certain what I have written is terrible but I am having a lot of fun, and never before have I written 22,000 words, on any subject. I imagine I won't be able to say that by the time I get my degree, but I'm also hoping that 22,000 will become 50,000 by the 30th.

School is going well. I was able to post my first 2,000 words from my novel as my second Rough Draft so that really helped. Also, finished my Anthropology paper in the nick of time, and I have a 100% grade in The Reading of Shakespeare. Gonna start working this week on getting the ability to register for Intermediate Algebra. I am really hoping to finish the class by March 19th, thus guaranteeing me the ability to transfer in Fall, as I am dreaming. Trying not to get my hopes up but I think it is a bit late for that, lol. I'm pretty confident I can do well, but first I need the teacher to give me the okay to add to his class after everyone else has done so. If I can get that, then it's game on for transfer. REAL COLLEGE HERE I COME!

I really can't wait.

Writing is going really well. Life is going well. Guess these meds are working! I've done 3,300 words today, and I want to do another 3,300 before I go to bed, so I guess I better get started on that. 25,000, here I come!

No comments: